Learn at Lunch: Cyber Security & Records Management Online Training
- If you have to have paper in your house, and how you can prevent it.
- Once you’ve got paper, do you need to legally keep it and the best ways to get rid of it when no longer required.
- Discuss the changes and how children or relatives make this more complicated
- How best to keep an archive and preserve the family treasures in storage.
- Is scanning everything the answer?
- Spotting phishing emails and why there are more during a crisis.
- Sharing home computers with work accounts
- Downloading `apps for work and with friends and family downloading conferencing apps·
- Correct destruction of paper and electronic files used during work on personal devices.